Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello RBBC College and Career SS...

I am testing a blog on this class. Yes, you are my guniea pigs. :-)

We are going to see if having a blog and me doing my best to type up the lesson each week will help us stay connected. I am setting the blog up so that it will come to each of your individual e-mail boxes when I update the blog.

This blog will not be private like the FB group. This blog will be available for anybody to read the lessons we are studying. As always, the FB group will stay private and each of you who are a part of the group are the only ones with access to see and read the comments left there. However, comments on here will be public after they have been approved by the moderator (me).

This way you will not have to go to the FB page (but you are still welcome to do that) to stay updated.

I have a blogging program on my desktop that will also help me be more diligent in keeping the class updated.

In Christ,
Miss Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment