Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunday, March 20th….

 

On Sunday, March 20th there were no students. Therefore, no class was held. However, I feel God is leading me (after this week) to continue posting the class even if there is no students.

I believe God is doing this for one main reason: The students who get this blog who are in colleges throughout the United States should not have no class, because I had no students at River Bend that particular week. I have prepared the class and am ready to teach each week and will go ahead and put up the blog.

This means it will become the responsibility of the in-town college students to read the blog if they miss class just as if they were one of the out-of-town college students.

I am in prayer about our class during the week while studying and ask if of you to be in prayer not only for our class, but also for me.

Thank you in advance. I love each of you and pray God showers blessings upon you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment