Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Talking to God....

I have been talking to God this week because to my human eye, weird things are happening to the College & Career Sunday morning class. What do I mean by weird things? Well, it seems this class is becoming more and more a virtual class.

Most of the students, who are currently attending, when they are in-town just happen to spend a large majority of their time away at school. There are a few (I am grateful for them) that come to class on Sunday morning but that number is dwindling....why I don't particularly know....one of the questions that I am asking God.

This class started in 2009 and we have been faithfully studying God's Word since then. We are even seeing God putting together a College & Career Conference that will reach out to College & Career all over this area.

As the teacher of this class, I am being faithful to what God has called me to do. I will study the lesson each week and it will be taught to the students in the classroom; as well as to the virtual students through this blog.

I pray that each of you will attend the College & Career Conference as well as coming by the classroom on Sunday mornings....when your schedule allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment